A media stunt against Kijiji and the sale of animals on classifieds sites, and to denounce the cruelty of puppy mills.
– Creation of a video broadcast on YouTube in connection with the media stunt. Special participation of Magic Jack.
– Following the media outburst, the amendments to the P-42 law are finally presented and criticized by SPA Canada.
– The provincial law is officially amended on October 23, 2013;
– Kijiji threatens to sue SPA Canada;
– Kijiji makes policy changes in March 2014 (5 months later).